May 17, 2010

Happy Homemaker Monday

hhm

The weather in my neck of the woods:
Hot, blue skies, wisps of clouds around. Perfect day. ( 29C right now!)


Things that make me happy: 
sleeping in the shade with my Ez.


Book I'm reading:
haven't started a new one...too nice outside and too much to do!
What I'm enjoying on TV:
not much right now

On the menu for dinner:
Primavera Ravioli Casserole

On my To Do List:
Weekly Blessing Hour (Vacuum, mop, garbages, bathroom, quick tidy of house)

Soccer Practice for girls

New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Broccoli Slaw from Smitten Kitchen



In the craft basket:
little girl twirl skirts for summer.

Looking forward to this week:
Our 8 year anniversary!


Tips and Tricks:
If you put a cup of white vinegar in your laundry your darks won't run.

My favorite blog post this week: 
Blackberry Jam Cafe's post on a summer dinner party idea


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Big Red Kitchen and House of Smith's
No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):























Lesson learned the past few days:
Align CenterThat no matter how much I think that it's fine for me to leave things undone (dishes, laundry folding etc) It always makes me grumpy and sometimes comes back to bite me in the tooshie!


On my mind:
Money woes!  I would love to never have to think of money and bills ever again!


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

"And upon the Handmaids in Those Day Will I Pour Out My Spirit" - Julie B Beck






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.