April 28, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook Entry - week 1


Outside my window...  ~pretty crappy, pouring rain and mud puddles

I am thinking...  ~I really should go switch over the laundry.

I am thankful for...  ~a warm house

I am wearing...  ~black. Black yoga pants and black maternity shirt.  pretty much my mommy uniform.

I am remembering...  ~ how much i like summer

I am going...  ~to try to get a nap today!

I am currently reading...  ~ Rescuing Wayward Children

I am hoping...  ~for a healthy baby boy.

On my mind...  ~my Bex at school. I wonder if she is having a good day.

Noticing that...   ~I finally feel like a grown up.  I haven't decided if I think this is good or bad.

Pondering these words... "God didn't intend for us to eat crap"

From the kitchen...  ~Pumpkin Muffins at the request of Ray Ray...mommy might just sneak in some chocolate chips :)

Around the house...  ~6 sleeping dogs

One of my favorite things  ~ Ray Ray's laughter...it's so unrestrained and makes my day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment.