June 16, 2011

You Like Me! Friday Blog Hop-17/06/2011

Source: google.com via Conni on Pinterest






It has been raining here for days. I feel like I live here:



Source: xaxor.com via Elise on Pinterest

and now some from where I'd rather be:





Source: tumblr.com via Cassie on Pinterest



A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop

The only rule to this blog hop is to please post the Blog Hop Button (above) somewhere on your blog (in a post or sidebar).

If your new to Blog Hops then here is a simple introduction:
Blog Hops are a good way to mingle, meet new blogs, and build your followers. Add your blog to the linky at AMSBD. Stop by and visit other blogs in the linky. Let them know that you are a new follower, ask them to stop by and visit you back.








Here are a few other Friday Blog Hops:
Stalk Hop Friday  Let's Just Give It Away  Friend Finding FridaysUFollowMEFollowCrazy About My Baybah
#ff63e0

8 comments:

  1. I simply love the hammock picture. It feels so summery:) I'm really glad I discovered your blog since you have so many inspiring pics coming up here! I am now following you thanks to Friendly Friday, and it would be so nice if you could share the love back on my blog;)
    Also today we have the coolest blog hop there is... no rules just fun and would love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, where you can meet lots of friends and have a great time:) See you there!
    Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now returning the love and your newest follower on GFC:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rain has been too much this year. Our yard is a soggy mess, lol.
    Thanks for following. I am now following back.
    http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those pictures are so beautiful! Personally I just love rain. I found you at the Hop Along Friday Blog Hop and am glad I did, am a happy new follower :).

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower via GFC - saw your link on the Stalk Hop Friday list!
    Katrina
    They All Call Me Mom

    p.s. I didn't see a GFC follow box, so I just clicked on "follow" at the top left of your blog - next to share, etc. I hope that works okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love Pintrest! Thanks for stopping by and following at Bee Friendly! I appreciate you hosting our button too! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found pinterest 2 days ago and love it! I love all of the beautiful pictures you have posted...you and I must have the same taste. Visiting and now following via You Like Me Hop...hop on over to my blog and gollow back if you like... http://mom4realky.blogspot.com

    Jessica K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pics. Found you through a blog hop, please come visit me too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment.